Tuesday 6 July 2010

Summer Project – Body and Collage

Hello lovelies,

I totally forgot about this post! Sorry about that…

So for people who have no idea what this is about for this summer I’ve decided to do a summer project. A transformation lets say. I talked about my goal to become more gyaru here…

2825699oo6pjkik8c

My two other goals are body and collage.

I really want to get toned and in shape! But I just don’t want it to just be a bikini body for summer, I want to be fit all year round. Right now I do crunches, sit ups and these 5 minute workouts with Tammy. There really good, each video targets a specific area of your body, and each video is 5 minutes. You can just fit them in around the day and there not over complicated or anything. You just need water, a mat/towel and sometimes another prop like a chair or something. But she explains it all. I have been doing it every couple of days (she suggests you do so) for the last couple of weeks and I am seeing results! My tummy is getting more toned and I’m also finding the exercises more easy to do!

Click here for the playlist!

Now collage is a more personal one. Some of you may know I suffer from depression. I was bullied in school and what not. But I want to keep the past in the past and move on with my life! I’m going to art collage, a great new start! And no one from my school is going, expect from twinny. It is going to be bit of a challenge for me as I haven’t been in school for a very long time (I was kept off) so I’m going to have to get used to the people, the busyness and everything. But hopefully my other goals (body and gyaru) will give me more confidence to go up and talk to people and make new friends.

755765i9j1sctvei

Well that’s really it for my goals, other then having fun and all. I’m in a blogging mood so I might schedule some posts…

So how was your day?

Clairey xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh I might have to try out those exercises!!

Also thats sad to here you were bullied >< The same thing happened to me but I think Art collage is definately a good way to go (along with your other goals) It always helps just to start afresh where you don't know anyone. Thats what I did and I got some really awesome friends out of it!! What course are you going to be studying?

Sara Mari said...

First I have to say, I absolutely LOVE that my little pony divider! XD

And I think your goals are great! It sounds like you have a realistic goal for your body, I hope you can reach it soon^^/

The art college is a good idea, I originally wanted to major in art but I ended up with social science haha. Do the art for both of us! XD

Thanh Thao said...

Great goals!! :-))) I wish you good luck! :-))

And noooo, who were those stupid people who bullied such a cute girl like you? I'm so sorry to hear that! You're right about leaving the past in the past, just look forward to what can come now. I'm sure you will have many new friends soon! (Count me in and consider me your friend, too! :) Now that we're penpalling, I'm there for you! :-)

megan said...

Ahaha, every time I see "collage" I think of the art thing (here we spell "collage" college). But college here is lightly different from college there.

I would like to be more toned too--thanks for hte link to the videos! I'll have to try them out soon.

Art school sounds fun! I'm sure it'll be great!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best in achieving these goals! Thank You for your sweet comments, we hope the art college works out well :) and we're both still working on that "getting in shape" goal too ^^

Hello Naka said...

great goals :3 tehe i wanna be more toned too :p

Jenny said...

Good luck this summer! I think it's soooo much easier to get yourself to do short burst workouts than to say "OK, as whole hour, straight today! I promise!"

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com